When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot—both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for shooters who want a quality red dot sight, but don’t want to break the bank. Features sleek rear-facing controls for power on/off and easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels—lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. Automatically returns to the last dot intensity used when powered up. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fogproof. Strike fast!
??? ??? ??? [ Note ] ??? ??? ???
The lower 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount model is ideal for AR platforms, positioning the optic bore center 40 mm above the base surface.
Dual use for Shooting Tactical / Hunting
• Fully Multi-Coated - Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
• Red/Green Dot - Allows shooters a choice of dot color.
• Single-Piece Chassis - Compact and lightweight.
• Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
• Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
• Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
• Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
• Operating Temperature - Rated from -22 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Cantilever Ring Mount - Puts the optic bore center 40 mm above the base, providing lower 1/3 co-witness with iron sights on flat top AR-15 rifles.
• Unlimited Eye Relief - Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
• Adjustable Dot Intensity - Provides ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
• Battery Life - 12-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life is 300 hours at maximum brightness and 6,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
|Objective Lens Diameter||30 mm|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/2 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||25 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||Parallax Free|