Ramcat Broadhead Single-Bevel Grind
- Single-bevel design maximizes penetration
- Deep lobes in the cutting tip eliminate planing
- Super-strong .032"-thick blades
- Sharpened front and rear to maximize tissue damage
- One-piece stainless steel body construction
- 3 Pack
- Cutting Diameter: 1"
- Size: 100 grain
A razor-sharp bite is the fundamental that goes into every Ramcat Broadhead, and now with a Single-Bevel design that allows the arrow to continue to rotate after impact, deep penetration is a foregone conclusion. Patented deep lobes in the cutting tip create an air foil that drafts wind over the blades and prevents planing. After penetration, the lobes force body mass outward, removing friction down the arrow shaft for incredibly deep penetrating power. Offset and stealth design. .032"-thick blades are exceptionally tough, and since they are sharpened front and rear, if the head doesn't pass through an animal, it will cut its way back out. One-piece stainless steel body construction.