• Total overall wider stance provides an optimal balance and stability
• Re-engineered aluminum riser for the quietest and most vibration free aluminum riser ever produced
• Weight-forward design puts more of the mass weight toward the grip of the bow maintaining the balance point at every stage of the draw cycle
• New limb and cam system maximizes energy transfer throughout the entire shot sequence
• Zero tolerance bullet proof pocket system enhances accuracy and prevents all movement for the most solid pocket system available
• New stealth shot string stop and shockpods eliminate excess vibration and noise for the quietest carbon bow Hoyt has ever built
• Hole-shot string vibration dampening system expand as the bow is drawn and full let off is reached and contract as the bow is shot to cancel out any string noise and vibration
Color - Elevated 2
Model Year - 2019
Axle to Axle - 30-1/2"
Brace Height - 6"
Let Off - 85%
Weight (lbs.) - 4.3 lbs.
Speed - 342 fps