The Predator XSD is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high-powered performance at a great value. The Predator XSD features Carbon Express 360 spine consistency, and the .166" inside diameter ESD shaft delivers hard hitting penetration and minimal wind drift.
- The Predator XSD in-out insert will fit all standard screw-in field points and broadheads.
- The Predator XSD shaft features an extreme .166" inside Diameter for better penetration and less wind-drift.
- All Predator series 12-pack sets are sorted and matched b y weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 3.0 grains.
- Every Predator series shaft is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Predator shafts are checked to a straightness of +/- .006" as a maximum measurement, not an average.
- Exclusive Carbon Express Assault low-profile performance vanes for maximum arrow velocity and greater accuracy.
- Spine: 500
- GPI: 9.0
Note: Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
*Please note: When arrow length is selected, we measure from the groove of the nock to the end of the carbon. If you require a different measurement from preset, please include in customer order notes.*
*Target shafts are measured carbon to carbon. Please indicate in customer notes*
*Arrows and bolts with inserts installed by manufacturer cannot be cut*