Bear® Archery Cruzer G2 RTH AP Purple Compound Bow Package
- Smooth MV1 cam system with DrawDial rotating modules
- Draw length is easy to adjust between 12" and 30" without a press
- Adjustable draw weight between 5 and 70 lbs.
- EnduraFiber Max Preload Quad limbs maximize performance
- Carbon CrossLock BearTrap limb pockets for durability
- NaroGrip VersaGrip palm swell enhances accuracy
- SonicStops, SonicKnots and SonicBonds dampen shots
- Left Hand
Whether you need a bow for your growing archer or a new bow for your own pursuits, Bear Archery's Cruzer G2 RTH Purple Compound Bow Package boasts the versatility to fit the bill. Smooth MV1™ cam system with DrawDial™ rotating modules allow a bow-press-free adjustable draw length between 12" and 30" and team with an adjustable draw weight between 5 and 70 lbs. to ensure a perfect fit for almost any archer. EnduraFiber™ Max Preload™ Quad limbs distribute loads evenly and reliably to maximize performance throughout the draw-length and draw-weight ranges. Carbon CrossLock™ BearTrap™ limb pockets reinforce stress points for exceptional durability, plus they boast a zero-tolerance boot for precision performance. NaroGrip™ VersaGrip™ palm swell fits hands comfortably and encourages repeatable hand placement to maximize accuracy and reduce torque. Adjustable RockStops™ limb stops provide a solid wall. HingeGuard™ reduces torque for shot forgiveness. SonicStops™, SonicKnots™ and SonicBonds™ work together to reduce noise and vibration for smooth, quiet shots. Right hand only.
Bear Archery Cruzer G-2 RTH Purple Compound-Bow Package includes: bow, Trophy Ridge® four-pin sight, Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit®, Trophy Ridge five-arrow quiver, Trophy Ridge stabilizer, Trophy Ridge sling, peep sight and nock loop.